Boronia 3% Absolute in Jojoba Oil


A beautiful, natural, flowery, woody perfume with a berry undertone.

SKU: B3% Category:


Boronia 3% Absolute in Jojoba Oil

Boronia 3% Absolute is a classic, rich, flowery, woody perfume. There are also fruit undertones in the aroma which make it fresh as well as earthy and woody. It is ideal to use as a natural perfume. A drop on the finger and then applied to the desired area.

Botanical name  Boronia megastigma

Ingredients 3% v/v pure Boronia Absolute (distilled by non chlorinated solvent extraction of the flowers and leaves) in a Jojoba oil (97%) base.

Boronia 3% Absolute Aroma

Flowery, woody aroma, with fruity undertones.

Boronia 3% Absolute Benefits

Uplifting, refreshing, energising.

Boronia 3% Absolute Uses

Use as a perfumes, it is quite rich and long lasting.

MORE INFO on 3% Boronia Absolute 

Directions and More Uses

Aromatherapy Oil

1 to 2 drops in an oil burner, a couple of drops in a vaporiser, 1 to 2 drops into a bath.

Blend Boronia 3% Absolute with

Essentially Australia Oils: Eucalyptus Australiana Essential Oil, Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil, Honey Myrtle Essential Oil, Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil, Kimberley Heath Essential Oil


Natural perfume making with our Boronia 3% in Jojoba


Try blending our Boronia 3% with our Australian Sandalwood or Kimberley Heath for a unique natural perfume


Massage and Boronia 3% Absolute Oil 

5 to 8 drops per 100ml of carrier oil.

Other Common Names

Boronia, Brown Boronia.

Boronia close up

Boronia close up


Natural Occurrence in Australia 

Boronia megastigma grows upto a metre high and is found in south west Western Australia, between Albany and Perth.

Boronia 3% Absolute in Jojoba oil

Boronia 3% Absolute in Jojoba oil

Other Information

Boronia was named after 18th century Italian botanist  Francesco Borone.

Main Actives of pure Boronia Oil

dihydro beta ionone
dihydro beta ionol
dodecyl acetate
methyl jasmonate isomer
methyl iso jasmonate
methyl hydroxy cinnamate.


Do not add to baths or spas as the liquid will not disperse very well


Additional information

Weight 0.1 kg
Dimensions 3 × 3 × 8 cm

12ml, 25ml, 100ml, 1kg

Additional Information


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Boronia 3% Absolute in Jojoba Oil”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *